Sunday 28 July 2013

Here we go again!

I am pretty sure I may be the worst blogger ever...but I made a commitment to myself that I would chronicle this journey on a weekly basis so here we go. I actually had a pretty decent topic rolling around in my head on Friday but I didn't take any notes and I've sort of been all over the place this weekend so it didn't stick with me like it normally does (or maybe that was just the universe's way of saying that wasn't the topic to blog? Could just be I"m getting forgetful in my old age? Or most likely that the topic wasn't all that good) 

For the last 6 weeks I had been doing a new program because of a new challenge I had entered on bbcom. After 18 weeks with Jamie Eason where things were changing every two weeks I found this one to be very boring and I wasn't seeing the changes I had been seeing prior. I know I have built more muscle and the 30 day ab challenge was great but overall I just wasn't happy with how the last 6 weeks panned out. Tomorrow I start a new 12 week program that looks like this but I will be staying with my current nutrition and supplements (eating clean and a multi/fishoils/bcaa's for supplements) I will also be trying to cut out dairy (I don't eat much really - 100g greek yogurt every day) I am hoping this may sort of some digestive issues I have been having but who knows - I've kind of been a mess in that department for the last 4-5 years. I need to examine everything I eat Mon-Fri (as it doesn't seem to affect me on the weekends?? Maybe its just work ha ha) So tonight will be all new measurements, new pics, and a fresh start at the gym tomorrow. Of course it starts with leg day...

I have also restarted my couch to 5k training for the upcoming Run Or Dye in September and I have to say that starting over from almost the beginning (week 2) I can tell that my pace has gotten better this time around and I have better control with my breathing. It should be a super fun run and I encourage anyone to join in...

Seems I have the day to myself with lots to get done (or not depending on how productive I choose to be) but groceries is definitely on the must-do list...so here we go!!! AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment